Sharp pains in my hands! Zerit?

I am currently on a taking zerit,epivir,and viramune. I have been on these drugs for the past 3 months. Lately, I have been getting sharp pains in my hands that last for a few seconds and then go away. Could any of my meds be causing this and is it anything that I should worry about??

Sharp pains in the hands only would generally NOT be caused by the zerit since "D" drug neuropathy almost always first involves the feet (the longest nerves in the body are the first to exhibit the toxicity). Carpal tunnel syndrome or other nerve entrapment conditions can involve the hands as you describe. When the pain is fleeting such as you describe it is often more difficult to pinpoint the cause. An examination/evaluation be a neurologist is recommended if the condition worsens. KH

Want to donate drugs
PEP treatment