help

CHEEK AREA REALLY TIGHT AND MASK LIKE AND FEEL AS IF ITS CRUMBLING INSIDE.

SIDES OF NOSE GET REALLY PAINED AND SOMETIMES IT FEELS ARE IF YOU HAVE JUST HAD A JAG AT DENTIST AND ITS AT THE STAGE OF WARING OFF.

BELOW EARS BLOCKED BELOW LOB ESPECIALLY RIGHT SIDE - EAR POPS/CRACKLES NOW AND AGAIN

BLOCKED FEELING BESIDE RIGHT NOSTRIL JUST ABOVE GUM AREA, FEELS AS IF MUCOS IS TRYING TO PUSH THROUGH A SMALL HOLE INTO MOUTH CAN SUCK STUFF INTO MOUTH SOMETIMES. IF I PULL NOSTRIL IT SEEMS TO REALESE STUFF WHICH I FEEL COMES INTO MY MOUTH

ALSO FEEL AS IF THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY THROAT HAS STUFF STUCK TO IT AND THIS CAN MAKE ME BURP.

SOMETIMES FEEL AS IF THE SIDE OF MY MOUTH IS SWOLLEN AND TOUCHING MY TEETH.

RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE BURNS AND CHEEKS ARE VERY RED. AND INSIDE EAR GETS REALLY HOT. ALSO NEED TO HAVE RIGHT EAR SYRINGED OFTEN.

CAN GET SHARP PAIN IN RIGHT EAR THAT CAN MAKE ME JUST STOP IN MY TRACKS AND OCCASIONALLY ABOVE RIGHT EYE.

NOSE GET REALLY SORE, BUT CAN'T ALWAYS SAY IT SEEMS BLOCKED AS I BREATH OK. ALTHOUGH WHEN I DO BLOW MY NOSE ANYTHING THAT COMES DOWN COMES DOWN THE LEFT NOSTRIL.

NOSE NEVER REALLY RUNS MUCH, VERY OCCASIONALLY DO I HAVE AN ACTUAL COLD AND WHEN I DO I FEEL BETTER.

RIGHT EYE SEEMS AS IF THERE IS FLUID BEHIND IT AND SOMETIMES WEEPS. ON ROUTINE VISITED TO OPTICIAN FOR EYE TEST HE NOTICED SOMETHING BEHIND MY RIGHT EYE AND WROTE TO DOCTOR, BUT WHEN VISITING EYE SPECIALIST AT AYR HOSPITAL NOTHING SHOWED UP.

THIS CAN START AT ANYTIME LAST FOR WEEKS OR DAYS, HAVE JUST TAKEN COURSE OF ANTIBIOTICS WHICH DIDN'T WORK AGAIN. IT SEEMS TO GO OF OWN ACCORD AND SOMETIME IT CAN BE BROUGHT ON BY SNEEZING.

SOMETIMES GET A METALIC TAST IN MOUTH. FEEL AS IF I COULD JUST GET A HOOVER AND SUCK THE DAM THING OUT OF THAT AREA, WHAT EVER IT IS.

THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE ALWAYS SEEM 2 TIMES THE SIZE OF MY LEFT - TO ME THAT IS.

MAKES ME FEEL REALLY HORRIBLE.

HAVE SEEN 2 DIFFERENT ENT DOCTORS EVEN VISITED HERE, HAD CAT SCAN AND NOTHING SHOWS, BUT I MIGHT ADD THESE HAVE BEEN DONE WHEN I HAVE NOT BEEN SUFFERING THE ABOVE.

BUT LAST YEAR I WAS OFF WORK AND REALLY DOWN WITH THIS FOR A WEEK MY DOCTOR VISITED AND SAW THAT MY FACE WAS SWOLLEN AND RED AND GAVE ME NOSE SPRAY AND ANTIBIOTICS AND STATED IT WAS SINUSITIS. EVEN VISITED DOCTORS ON CALL AT NEW YEAR AND HE STATED WHEN EVER I WENT IN DOOR IT WAS SINUS TROUBLE JUST BY LOOKING AT MY FACE.

BEEN TO NEUOROLOGIST HAD ACCUPUNCTURE THIS YEAR ALSO FROM DR AZFAL, JUST HAD WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTED THINKING IT COULD THECAUSE, BUT THIS HAS NOT HELPED.

Sounds like you have a difficult problem. What is your status HIV wise so I can comment further? KH

prednixone and immunosuppression
how can I alleviate side effects