|prednixone and immunosuppression
Jul 19, 2002
i realize that this is not the correct forum for this so i apologize but i have been unable to get this question answered. so, my question is concerning prednizone. is it possible for prednizone to delay ars symptoms at all? on the same token, could it delay the production of antibodies? i appreciate you help on this matter.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Prednisone has been evaluated as an immune modifying drug. Unfortunately, it has serious side effects such as inducing thrush, diabetes and bone/hip problems. The potential positive effects of prednisone were negated by the side effect profile so interest has waned. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.