|side effects of aids treatment
Jul 19, 2002
what are the side effects of aids treatment?
Response from Dr. Henry
The list of side effects is extensive depending on the drugs used. For information about individual drugs you might check this website under HIV treatment and click under individual drugs. Other good websites for that sort of information are the test positive aware network website (in Chicago-? www.tpan.com) or the www.aidsmeds.com site. The most common side effects are GI (stomach ache/nausea and diarrhea) and laboratory abnormalities. KH
total white count
prednixone and immunosuppression
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.