restart therapy

i am in chicago.previously i used nelfanavir+3tc+d4t.after 6 months i have stopped.how long i have to wait to restart the therapy.i am ok now.i would like to participate t-20 trails in chicago.can you give me the contact number.does any trial is going on at present. thank you

I would contact either your private HIV doc or folks at the CORE center or Northwestern to find out what studies are open that you might be eligible for. I believe the website www.hivatis.org can connect to a listing of studies. The American Federation for AIDS Research website also has a research directory. To date T-20 has been used in salvage type situations-I don't know if any T-20 studies now open would fit your situation. KH

HIV postive and exposure to sunlight
total white count