Jul 14, 2002
Can you comment on what you think was the most positive outcome of this years conference?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The call to action to provide HIV care throughout the world with accountability was the major political message. Evidence that Brazil, Uganda, and Thailand are stemming the tide by broadly and aggressively attacking the problem. New drugs active at new site (fusion inhibitor and integrase inhibitors) bring hope for the future. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes On Your Lips Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.