Nobody can help and my cousin is dying!

I chose to email you because I have spent about 6 years in MN and loved the state. I am emailing on behalf of my cousin who is HIV positive. We live in South Africa and he does not seem to be getting any medical help. He cannot eat and when he does he vomits or has diareah. What can we do? Who do we turn to? Can you help? I would appreciate any help at all. Thanks.

I would suggest contact one of the local AIDS service organizations or non-governmental organizations and ask for immediate help. Maybe they could get you in contact with a user-friendly doctor or clinic. KH

oz and the melting witch
Barcelona