|Nobody can help and my cousin is dying!
Jul 14, 2002
I chose to email you because I have spent about 6 years in MN and loved the state. I am emailing on behalf of my cousin who is HIV positive. We live in South Africa and he does not seem to be getting any medical help. He cannot eat and when he does he vomits or has diareah. What can we do? Who do we turn to? Can you help? I would appreciate any help at all. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would suggest contact one of the local AIDS service organizations or non-governmental organizations and ask for immediate help. Maybe they could get you in contact with a user-friendly doctor or clinic. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.