|aching muscles in my legs
Jul 12, 2002
I am not on any meds a tthis time i was diagones 4 years ago but htere is times when my muscles hurt so bad. the ones in my legs at times burn and this worries me alot. there is times wehn my legs hurt so bad i cant even walk is there something i should ask my doctor to check. even my back at times kills me. i dont know maybe i worry to much but soemthing just dont seem right.
Response from Dr. Henry
Pain in the legs can sometime be due to myopathy (muscle inflammation) or neuropathy (nerve damage). HIV and/or its treatment as well as other conditions can cause that symptoms. I recommend seeing a neurologist to sort out. KH
can aid/hiv cause lost of hearing
Abcess/Boils after Switching to PI
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
- Bodybuilding And Hiv Positive
- Will Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within 2 Years?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.