|can aid/hiv cause lost of hearing
Jul 12, 2002
My brother is having problems with lost of hearing in one ear. Is this a side effect from having aids?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Rarely would that be due to HIV/AIDS. There are many more common causes that need to be considered so that a visit to an ENT specialist is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Should I Get Tested
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Anal Fingering?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Masturbation With Saliva?
- Are Painful Red Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.