Jul 12, 2002
ive been feeling light headed for the past 2yrs could this be related to hiv?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Unlikely but if you are worried then consult your doctor. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.