less than perfect smile-not acceptable!

Often in the morning I notice that the left side of my mouth/lips are lower than the right side. Usually later in the day it is back to normal. When I don't feel well it is more pronounced and may last throughout the day. There is no numbness associated with this and my eye is not affected by this. I did have Shingles there on that side about 4 years ago. My acupuncturist calls it Bells Palsy,"wind, and dampness". My MD is not at all concerned. Any ideas? Thanks for your time!

Bell's palsy is a generally more steady nerve damage of the facial nerve. Sometimes it may wax and wane a bit. Some people develop a little facial nerve palsy by sleeping on that side of the face and putting pressure on the nerve. If the problem persists or woresens, I would suggest seeing a neurologist. KH

When to apply Androgel
consistant constipation constricion