When to apply Androgel
Jul 12, 2002
On the information sheet that comes with Androgel, it says to apply Androgel peferably in the morning. Can you comment on why it might not be best to apply in late afternoon, for example?
Response from Dr. Henry
Although that is the usual practice the why of that eludes me. It may have to do with the fact that most people take showers in the AM and that whatever your usual pattern is some adjustment might be in order. In other words,if you shower in the evening then apply it after that. If anyone else has a fim answer --please post! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.