Hope part 2
Jun 28, 2002
The article re manganese is in a magazine called The Medical Post- June 18-2002. The headline says HIV halted when manganese level in cells increases. It goes on to say that accidental findings could lead to a new class of antiretroviral drugs. It was discovered at John Hopkins Hospital. The group wrote in a publication called, Molecule Cell, found that by increasing the level of manganese in cells HIV was stopped I hope this helps you re the article. If you need more info I could probably send you a copy of the articleit is, as Ive said above, in a medical publication. Regards, Michael
Response from Dr. Henry
thanks for the reference. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
- Is Hep C Contagious If Inactive?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.