|Hope part 2
Jun 28, 2002
The article re manganese is in a magazine called The Medical Post- June 18-2002. The headline says HIV halted when manganese level in cells increases. It goes on to say that accidental findings could lead to a new class of antiretroviral drugs. It was discovered at John Hopkins Hospital. The group wrote in a publication called, Molecule Cell, found that by increasing the level of manganese in cells HIV was stopped I hope this helps you re the article. If you need more info I could probably send you a copy of the articleit is, as Ive said above, in a medical publication. Regards, Michael
| Response from Dr. Henry
thanks for the reference. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.