|Re: Body swelling
Jun 28, 2002
Dr. Henry thank you so much for your response. I just e-mailed to know about his hormone status. He said there is no pain at all just swelling. And the swelling disappeared as soon as he got warm. He eats well and he gain 7 pounds within three months. I will get back to you as soon as I know about his hormone status. Do you have any clue what it might be? Thank you so much.
Response from Dr. Henry
Some patients with renal failure, liver failure, heart failure, low albumin levels could have problems with periodic general swelling. KH
Low dose radiation
sick to stomach after i eat
- Do People Get HIV From Breast Sucking?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- Does HIV Cause Sinus Infection?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.