|Groin hernia or swollen lymph node??
Jun 26, 2002
I have a lump in my groin that came up about 2 weeks ago. It gets worse towards the end of the day and it throbs and aches most of the day. Do swollen nodes cause this kind of reaction or do you think it could be a inguinal hernia? I started weight training a couple of months ago and now the lump seems to ache more when I am doing squats. I do plan on going to the doctor, but I am scared. Please help!
| Response from Dr. Henry
Sounds more like a hernia or tendon/muscle problem--see a doc! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.