hope

Great web siteIve just heard on the radio that there are vaccine trials in process. This may be a speculative question, however what potentially does this have for someone who is already infected. Secondly, Ive recently read in a medical journal that they scientific community has found, by chance, that manganese kills the HIV virus. Can you shed some light on this.

Thanks Michael (Canada)

There is no clinical data yet about the real benefits of therapeutic vaccination--we are all anxious to see some results. I am not aware of any data suggseting that manganese in doses that would be safe in humans has significant anti-HIV activity--can you post the reference for me and others to read? KH

Avoiding Side Effects with Supplements
beside myself