Jun 26, 2002
I have been taking viramune and kaletra for two week's, I have a rash over 50 of my body. please let me know how long it usually last's
Response from Dr. Boyle
This rash could be very serious and could continue to progress. In some cases, patients have died from the rash that results from Viramune (nevirapine). You should contact your doctor immediately and if you can't get in touch with him/her, you should go to an emergency room.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Develop After Three Months?
- Acute Hiv And Acne
- If You Lose Weight Will Neuropathy Go Away?
- Would Herpes Show On A Pap Smear If You Are Not Having A Breakout
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.