Jun 26, 2002
I have been taking viramune and kaletra for two week's, I have a rash over 50 of my body. please let me know how long it usually last's
Response from Dr. Boyle
This rash could be very serious and could continue to progress. In some cases, patients have died from the rash that results from Viramune (nevirapine). You should contact your doctor immediately and if you can't get in touch with him/her, you should go to an emergency room.
Off beat part 2
What are the odds?
- What Is The Average Life Span Of Someone Hiv Positive?
- How Long Does A Hepatitis C Vaccine Last?
- How Long Do It Take To Raise Our Cd4 Count?
- Are Women More Likely To Get Hiv Than Men?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Scars That Appear From Hiv On Skin
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.