scary mornings

What could be behind waking up every morning swollen?I'm talking about a huge face and neck glands.I thought it was from some new medications,but as the day progresses the swelling goes down alittle and it's at it's least bad before bed only to reemerge the next morning when my whole face is HUGE.I don't have any pain(like sinus's)sometimes a headache apon rising sometimes not. I've had a sinus ct along time ago (way before this problem started and other than some "polyps" the DR. said were nothing)I'm wondering if this was the start of something.The only thing I can tie this to is when I started a new reg a couple years ago that included my first nnrti. It has been getting progressively worse and then when I changed everything except the stationary pi a month ago it started to get worse. I'm seeing a specialist as soon as they can get me in and my doc does not think the situation is tied to the antivirals(antivirals are becoming a scapegoat for everything that goes "wrong" with someone)it's just that you hear about new weird phenonemons happening to people on meds all the time(look when lipo first came onto the scene)I don't know what to think. It's just that so much is still unknown about long term side effects it scares me.I've heard of somthing called sjorgen's symdrome and it is prevelent in hiv+ but how would I know if this is my problem?

Angioedema, Sjogrens syndrome, cystic disease of the parotids and other conditions can cause the face to swell. Drug reactions and some allergies can also cause that. Seeing a HIV-experienced dermatologist might be a good place to get some further help. KH

food drug interactions
videx & joint pain in big toe