no symptoms of hiv
Jun 21, 2002
Is it unusual to be hiv positive and have no symptoms of it at all, such as fever, night sweats, swolen spleen, etc?
Response from Dr. Henry
Many patients with HIV infection are entirely without symptoms for many years. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.