|hiv and sex
Jun 18, 2002
dear dr boyle, thank you very much for your respond on trigliserides. now im so scared to have sex with anyone im bi and getting very sexually frustrated. is my sex life over? please help.
Response from Dr. Boyle
Your sex life is not over but you need to make sure that you practice only safer sex.
HIV & Hep C & Interferon
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Is Hpv Most Transmittable?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.