|hiv and sex
Jun 18, 2002
dear dr boyle, thank you very much for your respond on trigliserides. now im so scared to have sex with anyone im bi and getting very sexually frustrated. is my sex life over? please help.
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Your sex life is not over but you need to make sure that you practice only safer sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.