HIV & Hep C & Interferon

Having Aids, Hep B and C , taking the cocktail for my HIV, they want to start me on Interferon. Is it worth a year of side effects for someone like me? Also I take methadone for pain so obviously I am addicted. Can I stay on them? So my questions is can my system with a above 200 t-cell, non detectable viral load, a deterioated cramium, hiv, hep c and B and on Methodone, knowing you are just giving me your best shot, and don't have a crytal balll, should I start the interferon? Is it worth it?

For hepatitis C interferon + ribavirin is recommended. Treatment is based on results of liver biopsy. The Hepatitis C genotype might influence the decision to treat. For HIV+ patients with favorable hep C genotypes, the response rates can exceed 50% (often can stop treatment after 6-12 months). If the liver biopsy indicates increasing risk for severe fibrosis/cirrhosis then treatment is very important. The side effects of hep C treatment can be grueling but life saving and may only be necessar for 6-12 months. For active hepatitis B 3TC and tenofovir often is very effective. KH

Hot weather - sweats etc
hiv and sex