Jun 15, 2002
Thank you for taking the time to answer on this site! A few weeks a go I saw on my local TV news that a "new" possibly revolutionary treatment modality researched at an Eastern University (might have been MIT)not 100 sure might become available. Do you know anything about this?
Response from Dr. Henry
I missed that news story--let me know if you get more details. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Blisters?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.