Meds dose reduction when VL is undetectable?

I have known about my hiv infection for 17 months and VL is expected to be undetectable at next visit to Doc and CD4 is now 600+

However I have nausea and fatigue from the meds (Dos has checked everything else and all is okay). I am very sure it is the meds.

My question is: When my VL is undetectable can my meds doses be reduced or do they need to stay the same?

Good question but little data is available regarding dose reductions in that setting. More commonly the meds are switched around to find a regimen that you tolerate well. The dosing of most of the HIV meds in adults is empiric so many patients are over or under dosed. Measuring the levels of some of the drugs may sort that out. KH

Trizivir causing facial wasting?