possible help for thinning of the face

I don't have a particular question as much as I do some comments. I think this is a really great site and you should be awarded with what you are doing here... many days you have maintained my sanity by helping me ralize I am not going through this alone. Now here is the hope: I spent an hour with a facial plastic surgeon today and found out that they have several materials now, that can, to some point be used effectivley to help with this battle of facial lipoatrophy/lipodistrophy. The one that came closest to perfect in my case is an injectable called "reviderm". It is long lasting, about 8-12 months, and as far as cost goes, I would pay anyting to fix this, but it is approximately 700-800 per syringe. I am not that severe a case and would probably use two syringes. So to offer everyone a little hope, make an appointment and speak with your friendly neighborhood plastic surgeon and HIV doc to seek your options or to see if this may be the route for you too. I have not yet had this procedure, but will update with my thoughts once I have.

To Kevin and the gang: Keep up the good work, and to everyone else: keep hope alive...

Thanks for the information-hopefully others will learn from that as well. KH

lesions on corner of mouth
neuropathy of the feet