freaking-help?

I am on my 13th day of viramune lead in and last night I notices a very slight rah appearing on my forearms.I'm also sneezing more,but other than that feel really good.OF course with the weekend upon us And I'm supposed to increase the dose in acouple days I'm freaking.I'm watching it closely and my doctor said a rash is common,but usually it will clear in a week.Everything I read says it can get really bad. I now panicking will only make things wors,but I've read so much scary stuff.Can it just stay they way it is, or is it most likely to get worse, in severity and areas affected??Thank you

A slight rash on the forearms and some extra sneezing would rarely signal an impending serious reaction to the Viramune. You should look for a rash over most of your body, a fever, and mouth/eye complaints which signal the more serious form of Viramune reaction (which fortunately occurs rarely compared to the milder skin reactions). Paying close attention to your symptoms and remaining in contact with your HIV doc are the right things to do. Also, going out and trying to have some fun to get your mind off your worries can be very helpful as well. KH

thoughts on bitter taste
lipodistrophy