Anus

I read your report on the anal fissures. I've been looking on the internet for this answer. Above anus, were my coccyx. It feels as though it is a pur of what not; the problem is that from time to time I get bleeding and I'm wondering if you any possiblities of why that is happening. If you do not know would you be able to direct me to someone who does.

Usually a good primary care doc or HIV specialist could examine the region and decide what is the likely cause (for example, a fissure or a pilonidal cyst or a hemorrhoid, etc). One the nature of the problem is identified then a treatment (or a referral to the appropriate specialist) is the next step. KH

HAART and Disturbing Dreams?
clarify recommendations for lipodystrophy