|PLEASE ANSWER!!! (PAXIL/Xanix)
Feb 28, 2001
I had an HIV test and was wondering if Paxil or Xanix would interfere in the ELISA test. My test result was negative at 6.5 months. I was taking both during the time I got tested.
Response from Mr. Kull
The medications Paxil or Xanax should not interfere with the accuracy of your HIV test results.
Dry Skin and AIDS
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away On Its Own?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.