PLEASE ANSWER!!! (PAXIL/Xanix)
Feb 28, 2001
I had an HIV test and was wondering if Paxil or Xanix would interfere in the ELISA test. My test result was negative at 6.5 months. I was taking both during the time I got tested.
Response from Mr. Kull
The medications Paxil or Xanax should not interfere with the accuracy of your HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- What Does An Hiv Test Result Look Like?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
- Where Does Chlamydia Start?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.