What gives??

Doctors, Have you seen much hair loss in your practice attributable to viracept?All the drug literature I've investigated doesn't list it as an adverse event yet going through The Body's archives viracept seems to be a common demominator in individuals complaining of alopecia.I always thought crix was a culprit,especially when boosted with norvir. Is this just an "all-inclusive" p.i. thing?Are there any p.i.'s that NO ONE has lost there hair?

That important but poorly studied problem often flies under the radar screen in studies particularly when they are short in duration (6-12 months). Hair loss occurs in the general population fairly commonly. HIV infection can influence that. HIV meds (not just protease inhibitors) seem to result in increased hair loss in a variable manner (I have had a tough time seeing a pattern in the dozens of patients that have expressed that concern to me). KH

Diabetes
muscle cramping