Lump at the bottom of my earlobe
Jun 2, 2002
I have a pronounced lump at the place where my earlobe meets my neck (the bottom). It swells up for months at a time and then disappears...I have thought that it was a large zit underneath my skin, but am starting to feel like maybe it could be a swollen lymph node... any ideas what it could be?
Response from Dr. Henry
Lymph nodes and sebaceous cysts can occur in that region. Your HIV specialist or a dermatologist can usually sort that out. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
- Afraid Of False Negative Hiv Test
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.