Lump at the bottom of my earlobe
Jun 2, 2002
I have a pronounced lump at the place where my earlobe meets my neck (the bottom). It swells up for months at a time and then disappears...I have thought that it was a large zit underneath my skin, but am starting to feel like maybe it could be a swollen lymph node... any ideas what it could be?
Response from Dr. Henry
Lymph nodes and sebaceous cysts can occur in that region. Your HIV specialist or a dermatologist can usually sort that out. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Person With Hiv Look Like?
- Long Term Studies Of Hiv-discordant Couples
- Can You Get Infected By Hiv Without Ejaculation?
- How Long Before Hiv Becomes Aids?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- What Percentage Of Men Get Hiv From Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.