Another Night Sweats Question

I have been HIV+ for three years, a rapid progressor and started HAART September 2001. After approximately 1-1.5 hours of taking my evening dose of medication(Sustiva/Combivir/Famciclovir/Citalopram) I feel hot and find that after going to bed I wake up, having had bad sweats (even the backs of my legs are wet). This seems to happen every night. The hospital cannot find anything new wrong with me. Could this be the Sustiva? My CD4 count is currently 425 and an undetectable Viral Load. Thanks in anticipation from London/UK.

Numerous patients have complainted of that phenomenon often without a satisfactory explanation (even pre-dating the availability of Sustiva). You might try taking the Sustiva in the morning for several days to see whay happens to the sweating pattern. KH

strenuous exercise
Lump at the bottom of my earlobe