excessive sweating

Dear Dr.

I was infected 9 months ago, my cd4 is 780 with a ratio of 1.7. I have never been on any medications so far. Recently I have noticed that my forehead seems to sweat alot, especially when I am eating and even doing light excercise, the most worrism thing is that the sweat is always icy-cold. This never happen to me before. Would you know what causes this and will this be something relate to my immune system? Thank you for your answer.

I have heard numerous patients mention that observation but I have seen no good explanation. Given your excellent CD4 count I have a hard time linking that symptom with any specific immune or infectious problems. Some people in the general population (not HIV infected)also have the same complaint. I would mention to your HIV doc and simply monitor for any changes. KH

can this happen so fast???
Testosterone levels and HIV antibody test.