getting worried

I very recently switched from sustiva to viramune because of among other things severe depression.The change took place about a week ago.I can honestly swear the severe depression is gone, I have no more desire to sit and cry all day(even though nothing has really changed in my life other than the med).I've noticed an increasing problem with complete short term memory loss(like can't remember what I ate for breakfast or why I opened that draw)it honestly only began since switching,and I take my meds at the same time in the morning everyday and it hits me about 6 hours later.I'm also on viread(new)and viracept(old).have you ever heard of short term memory loss with any of these drugs?

I have observed patients who have had that complaint. The NNRTI class gets into the brain at good levels. Though Sustiva most notably has CNS effects Viramune may as well though often of a different nature. It would me unusual if the Viracept or Viread played a role in that but that is an outside possibility. You might consider taking the Viramune at night (? as a single dose-discuss with your doc) if the memory problems don't fade over the next several weeks. KH

Swelling...Parotid Glands or Lypodystrophy?
can this happen so fast???