Lipoma-painless or not?
May 31, 2002
I was told by 2 different doctors that the lump in my stomach is a lipoma and not to worry.I am a bit worried cause it is so painful and what i read about it is that it is painless.Have I got reason to worry??
Response from Dr. Henry
Lipomas are usually painless but perhaps could cause discomfort by displacing other tissues or getting compressed. I would continue to watch carefully and if the nature of the discomfort changes further or other symptoms develop then request that further evaluation be done. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.