not a freak

I have a weird question,and I just can't bring myself to ask my doctor to his face.I am on antivirals with no viral load and 1000 cd4's. A few times a week I take a product called 5 system cleanse. It's a combination of herbs(not any of the ones reported to interfere will p.i.s)and natural fibre(apple pectin, psysillum etc)I've been using it for years and it never interfered with my meds.Also I don't take it anytime near my meds.Here's the thing, the morning after I take it I have a pretty large bowel movement(Makes me feel really good)and it is soft, but definately not diareaha, but there is an odor very similiar to ammonia.Sometimes it is really strong.What could this mean and should I be concerned? I have no g.i problems eat awesomely healthy, exercise and get plenty of rest. In fact If I didn't have appearance side affects,I wouldn't even know there was anything wrong with me.

An ammonia-like smell in the stools if often due to gas producing bacteria which are generally not-pathogenic. Perhaps the supplement that you are taking as altered the gut flora. Without other symptoms I would't be concerned that it represents a serious threat to your health. KH

Dr. Henry: re facial swelling
Lipoma-painless or not?