Why is CD4 not increasing inspite of viral load decreasing

i am on medication. my CD4 was 7 before that,after 3months of starting ARV CD4 increased (32).after next 3 months it found 135.it was good sign that medicines are responding but in another 3 months there is major drop in CD4(82)though viral load is decreasing.i am on 3 drug com. please let me know what all i should do.

The CD4 count is notoriously variable (the CD4% may be a better way to assess trends). If your viral load is still fully suppressed then the odds are good that the CD4 count will continue to increase. Some patients don't have a good CD4 recovery for reasons that are not always clear (one cause may be lack of functioning thymic tissue). I would repeat the CD4 count (and %) in another 1-2 months before considering any change. KH

New with HIV and learning
SIDE EFFECTS ROLLER COASTER