Is 90 Days enough???
May 29, 2002
Hello. I am really hoping you will answer my question, as I have written one time before without receiving a response.
I was tested approximately 90-100 days after a possible exposure. I know that 6 months is the official time to know if you are infected, but what are the odds at 90-100 days??
Please answer, I am desperate for information. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
This particular forum is for questions related to side effects of treatment of HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection Could I Have AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.