|Is 90 Days enough???
May 29, 2002
Hello. I am really hoping you will answer my question, as I have written one time before without receiving a response.
I was tested approximately 90-100 days after a possible exposure. I know that 6 months is the official time to know if you are infected, but what are the odds at 90-100 days??
Please answer, I am desperate for information. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
This particular forum is for questions related to side effects of treatment of HIV.
New with HIV and learning
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.