Vaccine hope

I agree with the poster about having a glimmer of hope for the Emory U vaccine. WE realize we won't ever be cured,but control the virus with no daily pill regimes and hopefully no side effects(LIPO etc.) would be a dream come true. I didn't see anything at actis about trials for this,and if I met the study critia -well sign me up.At this point, I feel the risks would be worth the possible outcome.From a clinical standpointe the drugs are keeping my immune system strong but the trade off of the drug side effects have such an impact,both physically and emotionally.Is there any place else to find out about a human trial such as this or is it too soon?

There is lots of interest in therapeutic vaccine trials. Current availability is very limited but when larger trials are open they would be posted on the usual web sites. You may want to check the NIH Clinical Center website, actis, Merck, or call Emory to get further details. KH

Serostim
pi -2nd question