Serostim

I just discovered that my serostim is out of date! What can I do, I have been using it for a while. I have been injecting depo testosterone, and serostim for quite some time now. I am also not taking HIV meds for over 1 year. My t-cells and viral load are stable with them. I do find the testo, and serostim help a great deal. Am I in danger?

I would contact the manufacturer (Serono=1-888-275-7376) or the pharmacist from whom you received the growth hormone. I doubt that you are in any danger but the question is whether the growth hormone with its high price tag is active and providing any benefit. KH

THINNING OF THE LEGS AND BUTTOCKS
Vaccine hope