May 17, 2002
I just discovered that my serostim is out of date! What can I do, I have been using it for a while. I have been injecting depo testosterone, and serostim for quite some time now. I am also not taking HIV meds for over 1 year. My t-cells and viral load are stable with them. I do find the testo, and serostim help a great deal. Am I in danger?
Response from Dr. Henry
I would contact the manufacturer (Serono=1-888-275-7376) or the pharmacist from whom you received the growth hormone. I doubt that you are in any danger but the question is whether the growth hormone with its high price tag is active and providing any benefit. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.