nite sweats

I have been having a problem with nite sweats.All, other health concerns check out okay.I take sustiva in the evening and the sweat usually occurs about 4 hours into my sleep cycle.I also sweat Alot easier and even moreso when I work out.The nite sweats are only from the shoulders up.Any thoughts?

I have had a number of patients with the complaint/observation. It is often tough to link with any specific medications. You might consider trying the Sustiva in the AM for 1-2 weeks to see if that alters the sweating pattern any. You don't mention your other HIV meds or your CD4 count and overall HIV history which would be useful to be able to comment more constructively. KH

timing of estrogen
pi's