Serostim - stiff hands

I did a two week doses of serostim 6mg (3mg per day). I did put on 10 12 lbs however ever since I have had stiff hand in the morning. I have found little info on Serostim and its side effects. I had hoped that would be temporary but I did Serostim 3 months ago and Im still have stiff hands in the morning. My doctors recently told me to try taking some amino acids. I have not done this as of yet but I will to try. Any thoughts or ideas?

Carpal tunnel syndrome due to swelling in the wrist is fairly common with Serostim. Swelling and bone pain are also fairly common. In my experience that usually improves after the drug is stopped. I am not sure what you mean my stiff hands. If that means numb/tingling/weak/and stiff then that could very well be carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is exacerbated by a wide variety of conditions. Often wearing splints at night to maintain the wrist in an optimal position helps. I am unaware of any published data that is convincing regarding the benefit of specific amino acids/proteins for that or reversing Serostim side effects. Have you seen a neurologist or rheumatologist for your hand complaints? KH

sustiva and facial lipodystrophy
SKIN RASH/ ARMS-LEGS thinning