Apr 29, 2002
how can I find out about the smart study and if it is my area?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The website www.Clinicaltrials.gov is a good place to start to find out about types of studies and where they are located.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
- How Do You Test For Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.