Apr 24, 2002
dear sir, I would like to participate in ENTRY INHIBITORS clinical trials. can a H1B holder joins in the trial, Is there any descrimintion in this. please give me those contact addresses or phones. thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
Visitors to the US can participate in clinical trials if their immigration status allows for stay through the end of the study. Information about particular trials is available through some websites:
www.actis.org www.atis.org ClinicalTrial.gov
Available of entry inhibitors trials is still quite limited at this time. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.