|What is my state, I have 121,000 copies by ml and CD4 85?
Apr 20, 2002
| Response from Dr. Henry
If you have been taking those medications for a while faithfully and those are your most recent blood test results then you likely have developed resistance to one or more or the drugs in your regimen. If that is the case you need to discuss with your HIV doc to see if an alternative regimen is available for you to utilize. You also should be on prophylaxis for Pneumocystis and possible MAI (MAC). Making sure your nutrition is good is also important. I often recommend a good multi-vitamin with minerals. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- How Much Does It Cost For Std Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.