What is my state, I have 121,000 copies by ml and CD4 85?

I feel good, but I have HIV and my last results of laboratory reported 121,000 copies by ml and cd4 84. Now I take didanosine, AZT and indinavir. What can I do?

If you have been taking those medications for a while faithfully and those are your most recent blood test results then you likely have developed resistance to one or more or the drugs in your regimen. If that is the case you need to discuss with your HIV doc to see if an alternative regimen is available for you to utilize. You also should be on prophylaxis for Pneumocystis and possible MAI (MAC). Making sure your nutrition is good is also important. I often recommend a good multi-vitamin with minerals. KH

nnrti's
New E.D. treatments