nnrti's

hello, Out of the three available nnrti's, which is the most forgiving in terms of side effects.I know basically the published warnings, but iwas looking for some "Real people" reporting. I'm thinking of switching sustiva for viramune,but am really afaid of the rash reports(I'm female)I also had a rash when I started sustiva,but it went away,so I don't know if that has any bearing.Also, can you delete an nnrti from a 3 drug reg and replace with something else.Finally, if all else fails, I know t20 is coming soon and I heard it will only have to be combined with one other drug.Which class will be most likely? Thank you

Rescriptor is well tolerated but isn't used much (3 pills twice a day in the US). Viramune has fewer CNS side effects than Sustiva. If you get past the first several months (the rash period) then you are usually OK. Ziagen (abacavir) or Viread (tenofovir) can sometimes be substituted for the NNRTI. T-20 will be used mostly for salvage situations for the foreseeable future. KH

Dementia
What is my state, I have 121,000 copies by ml and CD4 85?