Apr 17, 2002
How long does it take for angular chelitis to clear up? What is it caused by?
Response from Dr. Boyle
It is usually due to a fungal infection and with appropriate treatment it takes about a week or so to resolve.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Catch HIV From Licking Genital?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Licking Vagina
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sensual Massage
- Erotic Massage How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Fingering And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.