Apr 15, 2002
hi doctors, I want to say you have been so helpful in answering so many questions that nag us daily yet our overburdened doctors don't always have the time to address(or we simply don't want to attack them with the "third degree" and look ignorant). That being said,you performing such a wonderful service and your dedication cannot be measured. thank you
| Response from Dr. Boyle
Thank you for your nice comments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Transmission Of Herpes From Mouth To Vagina
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.