eosinophilic pustular folliculitis

For over 3 years I have been suffering with a skin condition that never resolves. Only on my face where I shave, I experience bumps that fill with clear fluid. The break and leave scars. The dermatogists think my body may be reacting to yeast on my skin. I am so upset by this because it is disfiguring nad my face is also swollen. Has anyone seen this before. I am using topical cortisone and ketaconazole. Any imput you could give me is appreciated. I read that an a shot of cortisone is helpful-HELP By the way it doesn't itch everyone asks me that.

Response from Dr. Boyle

It is very difficult to make a diagnosis without seeing the rash and knowing more information about your CD4 count, etc. Still, I think the best thing for you at this point is to get a definitive diagnosis. A skin biopsy would be helpful and I would ask your dermatologist about that, especially if the current therapy isn't helping.

NIGHT SWEATS
interaction or possible toxcity