I suggest a new catagory

Hi After having just had a big HIV scare and having posted to the symptons column and being advised to test both my girlfriend and I did so and thank goodness are both Neg. We have both now tested at 6 months (before we were together) and again now. I would firstly like to thank you for the advice given.

However I would suggest that you separate managing HIV+ and people like me looking for advice on possible signs of infection.

It must be frustrating for HIV+ people to wade through the many worried questions from scared folk like me when they need some advice on a sympton or side effect.

Once again - thanks for the great site and advice.

Response from Dr. Bartlett

You are welcome, and the separation will occur.

Need Info..
hiv-related rash